Truebody Health and Fitness
Live chat via "Chatbox" and additional content available to registered users.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Keywords

Latest topics
» NEW 2000-5000 CALORIE MEAL PLANS
Tue 8 Apr 2014 - 10:25 by Admin

» 10 Minute Abdominal Terror Workout by Dr. Kareem F. Samhouri
Sat 10 Aug 2013 - 15:48 by Admin

» Max Fitness online
Sat 24 Nov 2012 - 15:13 by Admin

» Poll feedback
Sat 27 Oct 2012 - 5:21 by Admin

» FREE CALORIE CALCULATOR WITH FOOD LOG
Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 11:49 by Admin

» HUGE AND RIPPED IN 8 WEEKS
Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 17:15 by Admin

» JOEL MARION XFLD
Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 10:57 by Admin

» A CHEAP EFFECTIVE WAY TO BOOST TESTOSTERONE NATURALLY
Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 15:29 by Admin

» The Get Ripped Diet "Cheat Sheet" 10 Simple Steps to Ultimate Leanness By Tom Venuto, author of Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle
Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 12:39 by Admin

» Big Fat Lies part 7: The Genetic Fat Loss Code‏
Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 12:28 by Admin

» Big Fat Lies part 6: Two Insidious Diseases That Stop Fat Loss‏
Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 12:24 by Admin

» Big Fat Lies part 5: The Calorie Cover-Up‏
Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 12:21 by Admin

» Big Fat Lies part 4: Truth About Liquid Diets‏
Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 12:18 by Admin

» Big Fat Lies part 3: Magazine Corruption‏
Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 12:15 by Admin

» Big Fat Lies part 2: The Fat Burner Fraud‏
Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 10:07 by Admin

» MY REVIEW OF VINCE DEL MONTES- NO NONSENSE MUSCLE BUILDING PROGRAM.
Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 14:48 by Admin

» YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 8:05 by Admin

» Muscle Building Myth : The “short workouts” myth
Fri 16 Sep 2011 - 18:17 by Admin

» ANABOLIC AMPLIFIER EFFECT_ FREE E - REPORT
Wed 14 Sep 2011 - 10:14 by Admin

» THE DEATH OF BULKING - FREE E - REPORT
Wed 14 Sep 2011 - 10:05 by Admin

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Like/Tweet/+1
Like/Tweet/+1
Like/Tweet/+1

Exercises for the Obese

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exercises for the Obese

Post  Admin on Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 10:33

Private Personal Training

This is one excellent option for obese people. However, it can be costly and time (for all of us) can be an issue.

This is an excellent option for someone who's obese and looking to get healthy. However, there are plenty of obese people who miss out on the opportunity to work one-on-one with an expert because of the gym-intimidation factor.

One option, if you want to avoid the masses, is to work privately with a personal trainer. You can opt for hiring a trainer to come to your home or work online with your chosen trainer. Alternatively you can choose to go to a training studio.

Some of the advantages in working out at a studio include:
•The ability to negotiate sessions and pricing. Many gyms only offer a set price and set packages for personal training. If you go through a studio or online, you may have more room to negotiate pricing .

•Privacy. Most studios are small and often exist only to provide personal training At some, you can even request private training--meaning they'll schedule you at a time when no other trainers or clients are there.

•Experienced and educated trainers. Nothing against trainers at most big gyms, but you're more likely to find more experienced personalised trainers at a studio or online. Good studios have trained instructors that specialize in exercises for the obese.
Try to find a trainer with experience in exercise for obese people as not all exercise is the same. Different techniques need to be used for different circumstances and a lot of gyms only offer the one generic product (routine).

Online Personal Training - Exercise for Obese

If you'd like to work with a personal trainer but don't have the funds or time, consider joining an online program. I personally offer my services on line free to those who need my help. I believe there are far more important things to focus on than money and health and wellbeing tops my list. we can enjoy money anytime but good health needs to be a priority. Not all people are the same when it comes to financial well being and thats why i also have a sliding scale for one on one more advanced clients to meet there income limits. I rarely charge for anything anyway but if they insist i must oblige them so as to not offend.

If you're using an online trainer, keep in mind that you won't have someone there personally monitoring you and watching your form. If that is a problem for you, then start with a live personal trainer and move on to online training when you're more comfortable with exercise. or send video reference of your training for proper assessment to be sure your progressing or performing correctly.

At Home Exercises For The Obese

Recumbent Bikes and Cross-Trainers are great for people who need support while they exercise. These machines allow you to work your upper body and lower body at the same time without stressing your joints which is important for obese individuals.

Exercise Balls are great for obese clients to help them work on balance, stability and abdominal strength. Some of the basic exercises you can try include sitting on the ball (try watching TV for a while and you'll feel your body working a little harder than usual), marching or balancing by lifting one foot off the floor, hold and then lift the other foot.

Exercises for the obese are just important as for anyone else. Please make sure you consult your doctor for your own safety and peace of mind before starting any obese exercise program.

If you have any questions about exercises for the obese, please contact me. If you are simply in need of support or advice please contact me also.

regards,

muscle41 (admin)

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://Truebody.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top